World Depot Inc. Is a Corporation created in 1999 with headquarters in the city of Miami, in the United States, with the intention of distributing medical and industrial products throughout the whole of Latin America and the Caribbean, providing 100% satisfaction and top quality products.
Due to constant developments and economic changes at worldwide level, World Depot Inc. decided to create Medstep® as a trademark for the purposes of providing its clients with a more direct service in the area of healthcare, supplying new products of the very highest technology, as well as providing advice in decision-making. By so doing, we ensure direct access to hospitals and doctors the world over.
Medstep is proud to offer products of the very highest quality together with excellent customer service.
Who are we?
Medstep opened its doors in 1999 in the city of Miami and currently operates in different countries such as the United States, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru and the Caribbean Islands. We have an extensive portfolio of over 250 brands in equipment, medical supplies, together with cutting edge technology in terms of information and communication: Advanced nurse call stations, radio search systems, wireless communications, PACS / RIS, as well as electronic medical records and web content management software. All this is available for Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Community Health Centres and Residences. Our management team consists of executives with extensive experience in healthcare, sales, marketing, finances and human resources. The Founder and CEO of the company is a doctor with wide-ranging experience in healthcare management, and the planning and purchase of equipment.
MEDSTEP is a specialized company, which is at the forefront of medical technology; providing integral solutions in hospital equipment, consulting service and technical support, for the development of projects in the healthcare area.
Our process and commitment in matters of safety and health at work, environment and quality are:
- Manage processes and safe compliance with the agreements of our clients, current legal regulations and those adopted by the organization
- We have qualified, trained, conscientious collaborators with a vocation for customer service.
- We have the necessary resources to satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
- We provide our collaborators and interested parties in general, a safe work environment, free of risks, acts of violence and others.
- Maintain mechanisms that allow the protection of the environment, including the prevention of environmental pollution; assuming specific commitments to the MEDSTEP context, promoting the participation of our collaborators.
- Prevent the occurrence of accidents and occupational diseases of our collaborators and stakeholders, eliminating hazards and reducing OSH risks in the activities we carry out by promoting their participation and consultation in the development of management programs of security and health.
- Manage risks and opportunities in order to develop continuous improvement in the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System
- Establish and review the Objectives of the SIG and it will be reviewed by Senior Management annually, to ensure that it continues to be adequate to the needs and compatible with the Integrated Management System.
Our SIG Policy is disseminated and communicated to all interested parties defined by the organization or interested in knowing it.